Operational Scheduling and Tactical Planning for Call-centers
Call-centers management workforce solutions
Operational Scheduling: maximize demand coverage and productivity, respecting labor regulations and aligning with employees’ preferences
- Detailed Activities Scheduling, assigning to each employee the optimal activities in order to maximize demand coverage while respecting the employees’ skills and preferences, and ensuring consistency with the tactical plan.
- Shift Design, defining and optimizing each employee’s shift start and end time, breaks, days off, while respecting the very complex country-specific labor regulations, and taking into account employees’ preferences and consistency with the tactical plan.
Tactical Planning: Demand forecast for tactical planning
- Activities Planning, assigning to each employee the optimal primary activity in order to maximize the demand coverage while respecting the employees’ skills and preferences
- Skill Design, proposing skills that employees could acquire to maximize demand coverage and productivity, taking into consideration the employees’ training plans and learning curves
- Hiring Planning, providing hiring suggestions for specific competencies activities
- Leaves of Absences (LoAs) Planning, distributing each employee’s LoAs across the planning period to maximize demand coverage and productivity while respecting labor regulations and employees’ preferences.