IBM Decision Optimization Center
Seamlessly run multiple CPU intensive computational jobs locally or remotely and provides administrative tools to easily monitor and manage them.
- Predefined Web Console
- Monitor and replay execution capabilities
- Flexible deployment, local or on the cloud
- Failover capabilities
This service manages a hierarchy of scenarios organized into workspaces and folders. It provides an API to easily manage creating, renaming, duplicating and deleting workspaces, folders and scenarios.
This service manages data in a relational database, indexed by scenarios. It provides an API to:
- Get a description of the database parameters
- Create /Read/ Update/ Delete rows
- Map data with in-memory representation
Web Frontend Service
Predefined Web User Interface that can be configured and/or
customized, with the possibility to fully replace it if needed.
Modular and Scalable Architecture Based on State of the Art Technology
Decision Optimization Center Datasheet
Learn about the DOC by downloading the datasheet today PDF
OR Experts and Data Scientists
Focus on modeling competencies, rather than on IT complexities.
- Prototyping: launch a new app and run it on a laptop in minutes.
- Monitoring: monitor KPIs for deployed applications, replay executions.
Benefit from open/modern technologies for scalability, extensibility and robustness.
- Developing and Testing: unsynchronized development and parallel testing thanks to a clear separation of projects.
- Deployment: local (Docker-compose) or industrial (Kubernetes/ OpenShift).
IT & Deployment Teams
Build robust, easy to deploy/maintain applications.
- Deployment: local or industrial, on the cloud or on premise, thanks to Docker-compose, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Maintenance and Evolutions: fail-over and replay execution capabilities.
Innovation Directors, Analytics Leaders & Project Managers
Standardize development and deployment practices improving teams’ efficiency.
- Contribute: continuous feedback from business users during application development.
- Collaboration: among data scientists, optimization experts, IT and deployment teams.