Optimized Field Workforce Planning & Scheduling for Measurable Results
Increase field service efficiency by 10-15%. Reduce planning time by 90%.
Create the most efficient annual plans, daily schedules and routes for your workforce with the world’s most flexible planning and scheduling optimization software. Replace your manual process or legacy system with a custom-fit solution in 3-7 months with an ROI in under a year.
Trusted by companies around the world.
Operational Workforce Planning, Scheduling & Task Assignment
On a Weekly, Daily or Hourly Basis
- Create daily or weekly agendas or task plans for field service teams or other remote staff, such as technicians, sales reps, home health care providers, sanitation crews, paramedics and inspectors
- Assign the right employee to the right task at the right time
- Consider cost/rate, availability, preferences, skill requirements, customer/task prioritization and more
Strategic and Tactical Decisions
Planning on an annual or quarterly basis
- Reduce understaffing and overstaffing by matching workforce skill and capacity with expected or forecasted work demand
- Test and analyze the impact of different workload scenarios, team structures or skillset mixes
- Justify investments, like recruitment, training and upskilling by showing the projected impact on key performance indicators
- Determining the optimal workforce size, territory structure, shift configuration and skillset mix
Ideal for organizations with field teams of at least 300 and unique or complex requirements, like:
- Work locations and staff are geographically distributed The work may be a mix of seasonal, regular recurring (maintenance) and reactive jobs
- Workload must be balanced over time
- Last-minute situations require adjustments that have ripple effects on the schedule
- Different cost structures, skills and/or equipment availability must be considered
- Allowable visit windows may vary
- Customer priorities and service level agreements vary